We are looking for
Could you see yourself as a part of a young, dynamic startup environment where ideas quickly turn into action? Then keep reading!
SellersPoint is a true startup adventure - and you have the opportunity to join the journey from the early start. We are two founders working from our office in Brettevillesgade in Aalborg Centrum. SellersPoint is an online universe of learning for the future of retail, created by suppliers, dealers and sellers (read more at www.sellerspoint.dk).
We are ready to take the business to the next level and will need your help to develop our future online platform.
What we offer you:
We offer you the opportunity to be a part of an ambitious startup with flat hierarchy, strong unity and an informal atmosphere. Professionally, you will equally work with both the company's CEO and CMO. Your work will have a significant impact on our success. Therefore, it is important to us that you are willing to develop professionally, personally and grow with SellersPoint.
Our ideal candidate:
We are looking for a full-stack web developer to develop on our web platform. It is expected that you actively develop your knowledge and continuously move your professional level.
We expect you to have:
- Solid programming experience
- Experience in developing responsive designs
- Experience with databases (SQL, NoSQL) and understanding of different data types
- Experience in retrieving data through REST API endpoints
- Understanding of UX and having eye for detail
As we are a startup in rapid development, the tasks can / will be many and different and you will certainly not get bored.
Your tasks will be as follows:
- Further development of our existing web application built with Vue.js, eg new features and optimization of existing code
- Implement new responsive layouts, in collaboration with external graphic designers
- Low automated unit tests and integration tests
- Work with cloud providers such as AWS and Google Cloud
- Help prioritize and estimate tasks on the backlog
Please send your application, CV and any online portfolio to our common mailbox, email@example.com, as soon as possible as we review applications on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the position, you are also welcome to write to the above mailbox or call us on tel. +45 22 55 21 35. We look forward to hearing from you.